Architecture, Construction, Engineering Students (ACES) Pathway Program
Find your future in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM).
The Architecture, Construction and Engineering Students (ACES) Pathway Program encourages high school students to explore careers in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM). Currently, six high schools participate in ACES, with nearly 400 students enrolled in the program.
ACES helps you achieve your higher education goals while in school. You also get:
- A head start in earning college credits you can transfer to the University of California or California State University
- Access to paid summer internships and well-paid green career jobs.
- Hands-on experience to prepare for career success.
- Access to professional mentors who help you learn and remain motivated.
- Financial help to cover the costs of work gear, plus training and enrollment fees.
- Work readiness and financial literacy training.
With ACES you participate in industry seminars and field trips to learn about exciting careers in STEAM fields such as:
- Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen Technology
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing
Students in grades 9-12 who attend participating high schools are eligible.
Contact us via email for more information or to schedule a virtual meeting about Workforce Development.
Ready to Get Started? Fill out our Interest Form here.
ACES Program Information
The following resources were developed to provide additional information and statistics on the ACES Program.